01 Sep Alleppey Kovalam Honeymoon ( 4 Nights & 5 Days )
Alleppey Kovalam Honeymoon ( 4 Nights & 5 Days )
Day 1 : Alleppey
Arrive at Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station. Meet and greet by our Representative and thereafter proceed to Alleppey, famous backwater place of South India. On arrival check in to a beautiful backwater Resort. Check in to the Resort and enjoy boating and fishing. Evening go for a sunset cruise and overnight stay in Kondai Lip Backwater Resort – Deluxe Cottage.
Day 2 : Alleppey : Houseboat cruise
After breakfast 11 AM proceed to the Houseboat at Alleppey, famous backwater place of South India. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala style Houseboat and cruise through the backwater. Evening special candle light Dinner and overnight in the Houseboat – Deluxe A/c.
Day 3 : Kovalam
Today morning after breakfast drive to the Internationally renewed Kovalam beach. On arrival check in to the beach Resort and rest of the day free to relax in the beach. Overnight stay in Sagara Beach Resort – Deluxe Room.
Day 4 : Kovalam
Today morning after breakfast you can go for half day city tour of Trivandrum which includes Padmanabha Swami Temple, Napier Museum, Sricgithira Art Gallery , Veli Lagoon and Sanghu Mukham Beach. Later back to Kovalam and Overnight stay at Sagara Beach Resort – Deluxe Room.
Day 5 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station for your onward journey.
- Kingsize Bed
- Special Welcome Drink
- Flower Bed decoration in kondai lip resort
- Special Candle light Dinner on Day 01
- Special Honeymoon cake on Day 01
- Breakfast in Alleppey Kondailip resort & in Cherai Beach Resort
- All meals in Houseboat Deluxe A/c
- Transportation by A/c car
- Driver’s Expense
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section
All hotels have a Peak season price hike in-between 20th Dec to 15th Jan 2017 So there will be a little price hike if any of your hotel night comes inside these peak season period