06 Feb Family Munnar & Alleppey Tour
Family Munnar & Alleppey Tour ( 3 Nights & 4 Days )
Day 1 : Munnar (Hill station)
Arrival at Cochin Airport and warm welcome by our representative thereafter head to Munnar, the beautiful hill station of south India. Munnar is blessed with stunning water falls, tea estates and wildlife. On the way you can see cheeyappara water falls and attukad waterfalls. You could stop at Kodanad elephant camp (optional). On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening explore munnar town and nearby attractions. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar
Morning after breakfast you can go for the sightseeing of Munnar. head to Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden,afternoon visit Rajamalai, Eravikulam wildlife sanctuary a top peak of Munnar where you can Neelgiri Thar (Mountain goats), tea gardens and tea factory. and Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3 : Alleppey : Houseboat cruise
After breakfast 8 AM drive to Alleppey, a beautiful water locked place . On arrival (12 Noon) check in to a traditional Kerala style Houseboat (kettuvallam) and cruise through the backwater. Explore the beauty of Kerala backwater and village people life. Overnight stay in the Houseboat .
Day 4 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels as per the category
- Breakfast at Munnar
- All meals in the Houseboat
- Special welcome drink
- transportation as per the itinerary by A/c cab
- Driver’s Expense
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section