01 Sep Family Munnar & Cherai
Family Munnar & Cherai
Cochin >Munnar > Cherai >> Cochin ( 3 Nights & 4 Days )
Day 1 : Munnar
Arrival at Cochin Airport and warm welcome by our representative thereafter head to Munnar, the beautiful hill station of south India. Munnar is blessed with stunning water falls, tea estates and wildlife. On the way you can see cheeyappara water falls and attukad waterfalls. You could stop at Kodanad elephant camp (optional). On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening explore munnar town and nearby attractions and overnight stay in Hotel C7 – Galaxy Room .
Day 2 : Munnar
Morning after breakfast you can go for the sightseeing of Munnar. head to Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden,afternoon visit Rajamalai, Eravikulam wildlife sanctuary a top peak of Munnar where you can Neelgiri Thar (Mountain goats), tea gardens and tea factory. Overnight stay in Hotel C7 – Galexy Room .
Day 3 : Cherai Beach
Morning after your breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to the famous Cherai beach, very near to Cochin and situated in vypin Island. Cherai has become one of the ideal spot for swimming. On arrival check in to your resort and overnight at Cherai Beach Resort – Fisherman Villa .
Day 4 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway station for your onward journey. If your departure transfer in the evening, you can go to the Asia’s biggest Lulu Shopping Mall (optional).
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels as per the category
- Breakfast at Munnar and Thekkady
- Special welcome drink
- transportation as per the itinerary by A/c (Mahindra Verito / Chevrolet Tavera/ Toyota Innova/Force Traveler)
- The cab will be provided as per the number of pax
- Entrance fee to the wild-life sanctuary
- One full body ayurvedic massage at Thekkady(One person per room)
- Elephant ride at Thekkady
- Driver’s Expense
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section