01 Sep Family Tour – MMTHD
Family Tour – MMTHD
Cochin >Munnar > Thekkady>> Alleppey >> Cochin ( 4 Nights & 5 Days )
Day 1 : Munnar
Arrive at Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station. Meet and greet by our Representative and thereafter depart to Munnar (4 hrs drive). Enjoying the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls, high mountain with low flying clouds passing by. On arrival check in to your Resort and rest of the day free to relax and overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar
Following your breakfast you can start full day sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam wildlife sanctuary a top peak of Munnar where you can Neelgiri Thar (Mountain goats), tea gardens and tea factory. and Overnight in Munnar. .
Day 3 : Thekkady (Periyar)
Morning after your breakfast 9 AM, start the journey to Thekkady (4 hrs) drive through panoramic western ghat hills covered with spice plantation and occasional view of waterfalls and streams. Visit the sightseeing places in and around Thekkady which includes boating through Periyar Lake (South India’s most popular wild life sanctuary, its home to bison, wild elephant, boar, languor, the great Indian tiger and more. Then you can visit spice villages, plantation visit and elephant ride..etc..Overnight in Thekkady.
Day 4 : Alleppey : Houseboat cruise
After breakfast 8 AM proceed to the Houseboat at Alleppey, famous backwater place of South India. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala style Houseboat and cruise through the backwater. Evening special candle light Dinner and overnight in the Houseboat .
Day 5 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels as per the category
- Breakfast at Munnar and Thekkady
- Special welcome drink
- transportation as per the itinerary by A/c cab
- Entrance fee to the wild-life sanctuary
- One full body ayurvedic massage at Thekkady(One person per room)
- Elephant ride at Thekkady
- Driver’s Expense
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section