01 Sep Kerala Holiday Tour
Kerala Holiday Tour
Cochin > Munnar > Periyar > Alleppey >Mararikulam> Cochin
Day 1 : Cochin
Arrive at Cochin International Airport and transfer you to Fort Cochin. Evening you can go for sunset cruise and evening walk through the fort cochin street. Overnight at Fort Cochin.
Day 2 : Cochin
Today morning after breakfast Cochin sightseeing with Tour Guide. Mattancherry Palace, St.Francis church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Chinese fishing nets. Evening you can go to see Kathakali dance show (optional) overnight at Fort Cochin.
Day 3 : Munnar (Hill station)
Morning after breakfast drive to Munnar (4 hrs). On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening you can stroll through Tea Estate and overnight at Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast you can go to see Eravikkulam national park (Rajamalai) where you can see Mountain ghoats. Afternoon visit mattupetty dam and Tea factoey. Overight stay in Munnar.
Day 5 : Periyar (Thekkady)
Morning after breakfast drive to Periyar (4 hrs). On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening you can go for elephant ride and ayurvedic massage. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 6 : Periyar
Morning you can go for 3 hrs natural walk inside the wild life sanctuary or you can go for a boating through the Periyal lake or boarder hiking or jeep safari. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 7 : Alleppey : Houseboat cruise
After breakfast 8 AM proceed to the Houseboat at Alleppey, famous backwater place of South India. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala style Houseboat and cruise through the backwater. Explore the backwater and village people life and overnight in the Houseboat
Day 8 : Mararikulam (Beach)
After breakfast 9 AM check out from the Houseboat and transfer you to the marari beach. Rest of the day relax in the beach and overnight at Mararikulam.
Day 9 : Mararikulam (Beach)
Full day relax in the beach and overnight at Mararikulam
Day 10 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport for your onward journey
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels
- Breakfast at all hotels
- All meals in the houseboat
- transportation as per the itinerary by A/c car
- Entrance fee to the wild-life sanctuary
- One full body ayurvedic massage at Thekkady
- Elephant ride at Thekkady
- Kathakali dance show at Cochin
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Driver’s Expense
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section