01 Sep Special Nights ( 5 Nights & 6 Days )
Special Nights ( 5 Nights & 6 Days )
Day 1 : Munnar
Arrive at Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station. Meet and greet by our Representative and thereafter depart to Munnar (4 hrs drive). Enjoying the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls, high mountain with low flying clouds passing by. On arrival check in to your Resort and rest of the day free to relax and overnight stay in Hotel C7 – Galaxy Room.
Day 2 : Munnar
Following your breakfast you can start full day sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam wildlife sanctuary a top peak of Munnar where you can Neelgiri Thar (Mountain goats), tea gardens and tea factory. Evening your special Candle Light Dinner and Overnight in Hotel C7 – Galaxy Room.
Day 3 : Munnar
Today after breakfast explore Munnar by your own. Overnight at Hotel C7 – Galaxy Room .
Day 4 : Alleppey : Houseboat cruise
After breakfast 8 AM proceed to the Houseboat at Alleppey, famous backwater place of South India. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala style Houseboat and cruise through the backwater. Evening special candle light Dinner and overnight in the Houseboat – Deluxe A/c.
Day 5 : Cherai Beach
Today morning after breakfast check out from the Houseboat and transfer to famous Cherai Beach, Lovely golden long beach is near to Cochin. On arrival check in to the hotel. Rest of the day free to relax and overnight at Cherai Beach Resort – Doctors Villa.
Day 6 : Departure transfer
Today morning after breakfast departure transfer to Cochin Airport / Eranakulam Railway station.
- Welcome Drink
- Special Candle light Dinner
- Special Honeymoon cake
- Special Honeymoon bed decoration
- Elephant ride
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels
- Breakfast at all places
- Special candle light Dinner on Day 2
- All meals in the Houseboat – Deluxe A/c
- Honeymoon Flower bed decoration at Munnar
- Transportation by A/c car
- Driver’s expense, Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Any Air/Rail fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost includes section
- Entrance fees to Monuments, sightseeing , parks and sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature like tip tel-calls, camera films etc…
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section
All hotels have a Peak season price hike in-between 20th Dec to 15th Jan 2017 So there will be a little price hike if any of your hotel night comes inside these peak season period